The purpose of Camp Nikao Advisory Team is to maintain and develop our camping facilities to a level of excellence for camping. Their responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing the Camp Nikao budget.
- Propose new development of facilities to the State Administrative Council.
- Develop a marketing strategy for rentals.
- Update Policy Manual annually.
- Formulate campgound policies.
- In consultation with the State Overseer and Oversight Team, interview and employ campground caretaker.
- Investigate income streams.
- Represent the State Office with churches and organizations that would be in harmony with the body of Christ relative to camping facilities and ministries.